By accessing and navigating TroonGolf.com, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge that Troon Golf, LLC ("Troon Golf") owns TroonGolf.com and understand that the content, images, trademarks, and logos ("Information") found on TroonGolf.com, whether provided by Troon Golf independently or in conjunction with any managed golf facility ("Troon Facility"), is copyrighted material of the respective owner and protected by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This Information may not be used without the express written permission of Troon Golf, or the respective owner. Downloading or copying Information from TroonGolf.com does not transfer any right, title or interest to the downloaded or copied material and Troon Golf, or the respective owner, retains all intellectual property rights therein. Modification or use of the material on TroonGolf.com for any purpose other than for personal use as set forth herein is strictly prohibited.
- Although Troon Golf makes reasonable efforts to keep the information on TroonGolf.com current and accurate, it makes no representations or guarantees whatsoever as to the accuracy of any content or material contained on TroonGolf.com. All content and materials are, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, provided "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- Troon Golf reserves the right to change, modify, alter or revise any of these terms and conditions, or any of the information contained on TroonGolf.com, without further notice or obligation to you. By using this website, you agree to be bound by any such changes or revisions.
- TroonGolf.com may be linked to, or from, other sites. By accessing and using TroonGolf.com, you agree that Troon Golf does not, directly or indirectly, indicate or imply any approval, sponsorship, endorsement, association or affiliation with the linked website, unless specifically expressed therein. You further agree that Troon Golf is not responsible for the content of any site linked to TroonGolf.com, specifically including but not limited to any linked sites or off-site pages containing any material or content that could be construed as obscene, or the use or distribution of which is in any way unlawful. You agree to obtain written authorization from Troon Golf before establishing any link between your own, or a third-party web site, and this TroonGolf.com.
- The use of TroonGolf.com, including all rights and obligations arising under these terms and conditions, is governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, United States of America, regardless of any conflict of law provisions. If you use TroonGolf.com from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable state, local, federal or international laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions will be resolved exclusively by the State and Federal courts of Maricopa County, Arizona, United States of America, having appropriate jurisdiction.