1) How do I acquire points?
2) Can I receive points for food and beverage?
3) I paid for my guest's round, why did I only get points for myself?
4) How can I receive points for a visit that did not get registered to my Troon Rewards account?
5) Do Troon Rewards points expire?
6) What do the points go towards or what are the rewards?
7) How can I review my account?
8) How do I receive my complimentary rounds of golf?
9) How do I use Troon Rewards points and cash for rounds of golf?
10) How many Troon Rewards points are required for a complimentary round of golf?
11) How do the status levels work?
Q1: How do I acquire points?
To receive Troon Rewards points, you must present your Troon Rewards number at the time of check-in at the golf shop front counter in order to receive points for your own greens fee and/or merchandise (pre-tax).
Q3: I paid for my guest's round, why did I only get points for myself?
Troon Rewards is a program for individuals. As a member of Troon Rewards, you may earn points for your own green fees and/or merchandise (pre-tax) in the golf shop.
Q4: How can I receive points for a visit that did not get registered to my Troon Rewards account?
If points are missing from your account, you may submit a copy of your receipt(s) by emailing email@example.com or fax or mail to the appropriate Troon office below within 30 days of the original purchase date. Submittal of points past 30 days will not be added to member accounts. Please allow up to 14 business days to process the request.
Q5: Do Troon Rewards points expire?
Troon Rewards points do not expire, provided that member has earned or redeemed Troon Rewards points in the last eighteen (18) months. After eighteen (18) months of inactivity, all accumulated Troon Rewards points will be lost.
Q6: What do the points go towards or what are the rewards?
The following 2 rewards/benefits are mutually exclusive. Use of one will not detract from the other.
1) Troon Rewards members can use their accumulated Troon Rewards points towards complimentary rounds of golf (restrictions apply).
2) Earn a Status Level providing you with discounts of up to 20% off golf and/or merchandise in the golf shop.
Q7: How can I review my account?
Your Troon Rewards account and information is available only by login at www.TroonRewards.com. Your Troon Rewards ID and email address are required for login.
Q8: How do I receive my complimentary rounds of golf?
Upon earning points, you are able to redeem those points towards a complimentary round of golf based on the redemption table/schedule. You can login to your account at www.TroonRewards.com to view your points, which are valid towards complimentary rounds of golf. Simply book your round according to the terms & conditions of the program (and let the golf shop associate know that you would like to redeem your Troon Rewards points during booking). The staff will redeem the applicable points when you check in for your round and they will be removed from your account.
Q9: How do I use Troon Rewards points and cash for rounds of golf?
Troon Rewards points can now be combined with cash to redeem rounds of golf. Please see the Troon Rewards Redemption page, which shows the number of points and cash required per Troon facility. Be sure to check the month of the year, as the requirements change throughout the year.
Q10: How many Troon Rewards points are required for a complimentary round of golf?
Troon Rewards points required vary based on the season and the course you are playing. Please see the Troon Rewards Redemption page for full details.
Q11: How do the status levels work?
Status levels are based on the number of Troon Rewards points accumulated within a calendar year. Once you have achieved a status level, you will receive the associated discount on your next purchase. You will retain your status level for the remainder of the calendar year in which it is achieved through the end of the next calendar year.
- 2,000 points/year = Silver status & 10% discount
- 4,000 points/year = Gold status & 15% discount
- 8,000 points/year = Platinum status & 20% discount
Status level discounts can be applied to the Troon Rewards member's personal green fees and/or merchandise only.